Wednesday 28 May 2014

May Favourites!


These are my recent purchases and you could say these are May favourites! 


The hair 







We'll start with a bit of a moan about hair. I went and ruined it with the loreal thickening shampoo and conditioner. I really liked it at first as it did make it look fuller, but then after a few uses my hair literally broke off. I have the worst split ends and the top where the roots are, I have a load of little hedgehog hairs. I was pretty livid as I have been really looking after my little hairs lately, getting it trimmed every 3 weeks and it was lolling pretty healthy until this disaster.

So here are my current saviours. I love this Garnier hair oil, and I've tried quite a few. It's really light, but makes my hair really soft and shiny. I'm not mad about the smell as its a bit sweet but its not something I mind, and I use this in 3 ways, I sometimes slather it on a couple of hours before I shower, I use it on wet hair before I blow dry and I use a tiny amount to smooth through ends at end of styling. Love! 

The dove 60 second treatment is good but I wouldn't buy it unless it was on offer, I actually prefer the regular conditioner as it seems to more nourishing which is mad as this is meant to be intense. But I like it none the less, for the moment.



The bag.









I love this bag from primark! It's pretty, it's spacious, it's brown and it was £8! What! 



The shoes.









Another cheeky Primark purchase. What's not to love, these were £8 and fit so nicely, I regret not getting two pairs, bridgesandballoons777but when I went back they only had the big sizes left! If in doubt always get two! 


Follow me on Instagram, user name BRIDGESANDBALLOONS777



No comments: